About

I could have written a good book about the nine years to date that I have battled Mesothelioma, but I thought maybe a good fiction novel would be a way to bring in funds for a much needed cause. We need funds to find a cure for this cancer that leaves no one standing.

Each of The Dreamweaver's Choice is donated to the Charity of MFMRF, I have taken nothing, paid for all printing and artwork costs myself. I do hope that in time many books will be sold and if possible the charity will keep receiving funds from the sales long after I have gone.

I just need you the public to get behind this book and buy it for young family members. Yes it has vampires, not many nasty ones but enough to give the book a story of good vs bad. There's a Newfoundland Dog, a paranormal police woman, a ghost and a couple of really good looking guys. What is there not to like?

It isn't a horror with lots of killing but a good story where good outwits evil, a good read along the way with some interesting twists.

Please get behind us and support the charity, at the same time you may even enjoy the read.

Thursday 16 May 2013

Available from your bookshop

Have just realised you can order The DreamWeaver's Choice from your book shop, all you need is the title.  Any queries the ISBN No is 978-0-9576071-0-1.

I was due to take 250 books up to Mick Knighton Mesothelioma Research Fund's HQ today and catch up with Chris Knighton but due to having difficulties putting my foot on the ground, I have had to put this back.

Liz, my proof reader, has been out selling the books - everyone she meets at her gym, local store etc.  She is amazing as well as contacting one of the local news papers and has arranged an interview regarding the book and the reasons for publishing.

Onward and upwards, but I would like to say a special thanks to those out there who have not only purchased it on Kindle but have also bought the paperback too.

I must admit writing is a joy but editing and publishing does take the fun away, if I hadn't decided to do it for the charity I'm not sure I would have gone this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment