About

I could have written a good book about the nine years to date that I have battled Mesothelioma, but I thought maybe a good fiction novel would be a way to bring in funds for a much needed cause. We need funds to find a cure for this cancer that leaves no one standing.

Each of The Dreamweaver's Choice is donated to the Charity of MFMRF, I have taken nothing, paid for all printing and artwork costs myself. I do hope that in time many books will be sold and if possible the charity will keep receiving funds from the sales long after I have gone.

I just need you the public to get behind this book and buy it for young family members. Yes it has vampires, not many nasty ones but enough to give the book a story of good vs bad. There's a Newfoundland Dog, a paranormal police woman, a ghost and a couple of really good looking guys. What is there not to like?

It isn't a horror with lots of killing but a good story where good outwits evil, a good read along the way with some interesting twists.

Please get behind us and support the charity, at the same time you may even enjoy the read.

Thursday 1 August 2013

Waiting for Designs

I am pleased to say that I am nearly at the end of rereading the final draft of "The Vial of Darkness", the cover for the front is with Liz and Laura has nearly completed the back cover.
 
I have enjoyed reading the story again and have found different things in it this time round.  Strange when you write something you don't fully read the story as such.  In fact I keep amazing myself that I actually wrote this.
 
Yes you can tell I am a novice at writing but I don't have the education behind me in writing skills for pleasure.  My letter writing has always been business, throughout commerce they never teach you how to write a book do they.
 
For those who enjoyed The DreamWeaver's Choice I know you will enjoy this one even more.  You know the characters but they have evolved.  No 3, at the moment I haven't thought of a name for it, I like too.  Although I haven't reread what I have written, I know from my own thoughts it will have a rewrite for some of the chapters.  I just need to find some time and so energy to get things done.
 
Having had these few weeks of illness and spending time at home would have been a perfect opportunity to work on it but I didn't have the energy or the motivation to do either.
 
I am sorry "The Vial of Darkness" isn't finished in time, I had aimed for the end of July, but I am sure it won't be long before I put it up on Kindle and organise just a few printed copies.
 
I would be over the moon if you have read The DreamWeaver's Choice, if you would leave some comments on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment